If you run a small to medium business that relies on the telephone service. This is for you.
Ideal for the following scenarios:
- Call centers
- Unmetered minutes for domestic calls: within the acceptable use, call to the continental USA and provincial Canada.
- Prepaid service: just top up as you need. We accept PayPal and credit cards.
- A minimum charge of 9.99 CAD monthly.
- New telephone number: you select the city (from the USA or Canada) and we will assign you a brand new telephone number.
- 10 lines.
- Possibility to port-in your current phone number.
- 911 enabled.
- Bring your Own Device (ByoD): use it on your mobile or configure your IP Telephone.
- Voicemail enabled: get your voicemails in your registered email.
- SMS enabled: if your device supports it, you will be able to receive and answer SMS with our service.
- Possibility to add more extensions: if you need more than a common ring-everywhere extension, you can request extra extensions and place one in the reception, the others in the offices.
- Basic auto-attendant (aka IVR): a recording may answer and a menu will be offered. Depending on the caller's selection it could ring directly to the support desk or to the sales team.
- Custom Music on Hold: instead of listening to the boring ring-back, you could put music or some important information to your customer while they hold.
- Call center: if you need people calling or receiving calls, a call center is the best way to do it.
- Conference rooms: everybody listens to everybody, ideal if you need to speak with more than three people at the same time.
- Custom configurations: some special configurations are now possible because of having dedicated resources. Such configurations could be:
- CDR push to external software,
- API configuration,
- Human vs Machine detection,
- Customized auto-attendants,
- Load balancing and high availability.
- Dedicated servers: starting with a server of 8 GB RAM, 2 CPUs & 120 GB SSD.